My Work


get music on iTunes

What Is Your Favorite Dre-Bo Song?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reaching For A Dream...

Man this music journey has been a longggg road for me... My doubts, then high points where I'm super motivated, then the plateau where i'm not super motivated but I still feel myself, then back to not knowing... I'm done with the uncertainty.  Over the last few days I have been reaching out to people that I know love me.  I have been asking them for unconditional feedback all the results were the same.  "Awesome work" to sum it up.  Then I thought maybe these people can't stand to shatter the dream they know I have embedded within my soul.  So my next thought was "Ask people who don't know you... people who don't know your drive and you determination... point blank, people who don't give a shit about you and how you feel."  Went on a mission to seek these people out.  It was harder to get these people to even listen because once again, they don't give two fucks about me or what's going on in my life.  Quite a few of the countless that I harassed actually took time to listen (THANK YOU ALL!).  Some gave semi-negitive feed back about autotune use (not many at all) but said they could look past it because I have a good sound and catchy deliverance, BUT!! SOOOO Many people flat out loved the music and wrote paragraphs trying to explain how much they like the songs (Especially "MONEY").  That's the only thing i needed to put me in a "NON-STOP... I gotta have this!!" MODE...

I'm still asking people so if I have asked you and you took the time to help me... THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

If I asked you and you are about to listen, THANK YOU! and please be honest!

THANKS FOR VISITING MY SITE YALL IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

Love Yall... -DRE-BO-

No comments:

Post a Comment