My Work


get music on iTunes

What Is Your Favorite Dre-Bo Song?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Music... An Everyday Struggle!

Well world... Another day another dollar.  They say you gotta go through it to get to where you wanna be and you will get to your lowest point before you start to rise.  It must all be true.  Don't get it twisted though my head is still aimed at the clouds and aint no stopping me.  Can't wait for all the hard work to pay off.  New song in the works called "Get A Move On"... Re-Recorded a banger I wrote a while back called "Standing Ovation" but damn my mix sucked...

On that note... @ the top of my TO DO list for tomorrow... Visit Darton College and Albany Tech to have my transcripts sent to Full Sail.  This music shit is my life might as well get technical with it!

Not doing anything tonight... I'll probably listen to some of my tracks and see what I can do to make them better. 

Good Night World...

No comments:

Post a Comment